Community Impact Report
The 2022 Impact Report highlights the data, stories and work you helped make possible. In 2022, your United Way mobilized resources and relationships to address our communities' most pressing challenges.
- $35.8 million invested in the community
- $17.9 million raised through the Annual Campaign
- Over 400,000 individuals reached United Way funded programs
- Over 13,000 volunteers connected through Volunteer United
- 50,000 donors invested in community solutions
- 85 graduates graduated from United Way’s Leadership Development Programs
- Over $1.75 million distributed in Project Uplift funds
- Over $1 million raised during ROC the Day
Annual Community Impact Reports
Each year, we share the progress we've made serving our communities, thanks to your immense generosity and support. Explore the impact we have made over the years.
2021 Community Impact Report