As an Employee Campaign Coordinator, your commitment to the United Way campaign
creates a lasting impact for a stronger region.
The Campaign Toolkit is your toolkit for running an easy and successful campaign, especially if you are running your campaign virtually.
Start your journey with the virtual toolkit and tools to prepare for launch and then check out our campaign materials, videos, and more.
Thank you for running your organization’s workplace campaign. We are grateful to have you!
COMMUNITY IMPACT FUND PARTNER AGENCIES
GET YOUR COMPANY INVOLVED
Our community needs you. Our region stands on the shoulders of small and medium-sized businesses. For every one major local organization, there are thousands of businesses—like yours—driving the new economic engine of our area.
There are many business benefits to partnering with United Way of Greater Rochester and the Finger Lakes:
- Join network of nearly 800 small and medium-sized local businesses, and 1,400 across the region
- Develop connections with like-minded community business leaders
- Build trust and increased good will with your customers
- Tax benefits
- Investment in our Community Impact Fund supports many local causes all at once
- Improve employee morale and teambuilding by getting your employees involved in a common goal
- Recruitment of employees that are attracted to companies with set philanthropic principles
Here's how to get started: